What Makes a Baby - Cory Silverberg & Fiona Smyth
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Geared to readers from preschool to age eight, What Makes a Baby is a book for every kind of family and every kind of kid.
- It is a twenty-first century children’s picture book about conception, gestation, and birth, which reflects the reality of our modern time by being inclusive of all kinds of kids, adults, and families, regardless of how many people were involved, their orientation, gender and other identity, or family composition.
- Just as important, the story doesn’t gender people or body parts, so most parents and families will find that it leaves room for them to educate their child without having to erase their own experience.
- Written by a certified sexuality educator, Cory Silverberg, and illustrated by award-winning Canadian artist Fiona Smyth, What Makes a Baby is as fun to look at as it is useful to read.
- Using Safer Sex products means protecting the health of both you and of your sexual partner. It helps you stay healthy and can even make sex better.
- Cory Silverberg writes books for grown-ups, kids, and families & teaches about sexuality, gender, and power.
- Fiona Smyth is a Toronto based painter, educator, illustrator, and cartoonist. Her feminist artwork has exhibited internationally.
- Publisher: Triangle Square; 1st edition (May 7, 2013)
- Reading age: 3 - 7 years
- Grade level: Preschool - 2
- Weight: 12 ounces
- Size: 9.3 x 0.35 x 9.3 inches
- Hardcover: 36 pages
We Also Recommend
Shibari You Can Use: Japanese Rope Bondage and Erotic Macramé Vol. 1 - Lee Harrington
Regular price $2495 $24.95