The Story of O Part 2: Return to the Chateau - Pauline Réage
Did you love the intense imagery and emotional suspense of The Story of O? Check out the sequel!
Pauline Réage’s Story of O continues as a woman returns to the place of her most intimate initiation.
- “O” is a Parisian photographer who makes a bold choice to follow her most forbidden desires
- Her story takes her to the deepest, most dangerous places of domination, where the pleasures of the flesh meet the needs of the heart.
- O’s journey sweeps her from the compelling embrace of René, where she gained understanding of true physical surrender, to the mysterious Sir Stephen.
- At the chateau, Sir Stephen teaches women to master the sensual arts.
- In this private club, O is challenged to release everything but her desire to be a willing vessel of pleasure.
- Forced to confront who she is and what she truly wants, O wavers as jealousy, sadistic games, and uncertainty make her question the lines she has crossed for love.
- O can only wonder: How far and how deep will she go? And where will it stop?
- Fetish themes include total power exchange and "forced" sexual activity
- There are no clear negotiations or consent acquisitions in the narrative of this fictional book.
- You’ll want to have a vibrator handy while reading this steamy novel!
- And if you like this book, you’ll love this selection of erotic fiction.
- Anne Cécile Desclos was a French journalist and novelist who wrote under the pseudonyms Dominique Aury and Pauline Réage.
- Publisher: Ballantine Books; First Printing edition (May 2, 1995)
- Weight: 5.8 ounces
- Size: 5.07 x 0.53 x 7.99 inches
- Paperback: 192 pages
We Also Recommend
Shibari You Can Use: Japanese Rope Bondage and Erotic Macramé Vol. 1 - Lee Harrington