The Radiance Sutras: 112 Gateways to the Yoga of Wonder and Delight (English and Sanskrit Edition) - Lorin Roche
The gateways to wonder and delight are flung open wide for all to enter. At once a beautiful love song and an encyclopedia of yogic techniques, the cherished text known as the Vijnana Bhairava Tantra shimmers with new effulgence in Lorin Roche's The Radiance Sutras.
Lorin brings us his unique perspective on each of 112 Sanskrit teachings, along with his one-of-a-kind guidance in how to meditate with, embody, and practice them—what he describes as "answering the call of the sutras you love."
Taken as a whole, this teaching is startling in its breadth and the huge range of human experience that it encompasses. This is a book to savor one phrase at a time, over a period of days or years or a lifetime. With The Radiance Sutras, yoga and meditation students everywhere can nurture their own relationship with these living wisdom teachings.
Here is an invitation to experience directly the ecstatic depths of yoga as revealed by the divine partners Shiva and Shakti, through an intimate exploration of:
- The divinity that is permeating your body at this very moment
- The alchemical power of Sanskrit
- Yoga meditation—harmonizing all the elements and levels of your being
- The depths of your connection to the energies of life
- Enjoy some of our books on tantric sex or make an erotic connection with our massage oils.
- Lorin Roche began meditating in 1968, as part of scientific research at the University of California at Irvine. It was there he first heard the luminous and startling teaching of the Vijnana Bhairava Tantra, a classic yoga text describing 112 meditation practices. It was love at first listening.
- Publisher: Sounds True; 1st edition (August 1, 2014)
- Weight: 1.12 pounds
- Size: 6.17 x 1.12 x 9.06 inches
- Paperback: 386 pages