Our Bodies, Ourselves: Menopause - Boston Women's Health Book Collective
From the editors of the classic “Bible of Women's Health,” a trustworthy, up-to-date guide to help every woman navigate the menopause transition.
For decades, millions of women have relied on Our Bodies, Ourselves to provide the most comprehensive, honest, and accurate information on women's health. Now, in Our Bodies, Ourselves: Menopause, the editors of the classic guide discuss the transition of menopause. With a preface by Vivian Pinn, MD, the director of the Office of Research on Women's Health at the National Institutes of Health, Our Bodies, Ourselves: Menopause includes definitive information from the latest research and personal stories from a diverse group of women.
- An essential resource for women who are experiencing—or expecting—menopause.
- Provides an in-depth look at subjects such as hormone therapy and sexuality
- Proven strategies for coping with challenges like hot flashes, mood swings, and night sweats
- In clear, accessible language, the book dispels menopause myths and provides crucial information that women can use to take control of their own health and get the best care possible.
- In our Vaginal Health collection, PASSIONAL Boutique & Sexploratorium hopes to provide essential exercisers, dilators and other tools designed to assist with stretching, strengthening, cleaning, massaging or caring for the soft tissues of the vaginal anatomy in all of its diverse forms.
- Boston Women's Health Book Collective works together to teach courses and create books that provide knowledge from women not only in Boston, but women across the nation. These women use their skills and knowledge to provide many women with knowledge about their lives through rhetoric that avoids describing the female reproductive system as passive, unproductive, helpless, or powerless.
- Publisher: Atria Books; Illustrated edition (October 3, 2006)
- Weight: 1.08 pounds
- Size: 7.38 x 1.1 x 9.13 inches
- Paperback: 368 pages