Jobmaster Lace-Up Boots
With the Jobmaster Lace-Up Boot, there's no need to to switch out your footwear to transition from work to play. Versatility is the name of the game for these Wesco legends designed to take you wherever you need to go: mountains, in the snow, the construction site, and of course your play room. Not content to merely provide a durable work boot, Wesco also added sweat-resistant, full-leather insoles for those whose work demands more than the average eight hour day. These water-resistant boots also work hard to keep your socks dry whether you are caught in wet conditions indoors or outdoors. Extreme conditions may tear at this boot over time, but seven ounces of full-grain leather reinforced by the Jobmaster's thick, white stitching ensures your boots will stay sturdy and strong under the roughest conditions.
- 16-Inch Boot Height: the height on your leg will be about one-inch shorter than the height of the actual boot. Therefore its actual height on your leg will be about 15 inches.
- The Jobmaster's Poron insert aids in alleviating heel pain by absorbing shocks to your feet as you move through your day.
- #100 Vibram Lug Sole to steady your step as you hike, hunt, trek, fish, or get your preferred grind on.
- Nickle Hardware and Eyelets add flair and shine to your look whether for work, steampunk, and post-apocalyptic or military fantasies.
- Full-Leather gusset is sewn to the leather upper to prevent falling dirt, sand, or other debris from entering the interior of the boot.
- Permanently formed Stytherm™ Counter
- Full-Leather Midsole
- Non standard/ custom sizes add $20
- Made in the USA by Wesco
- To special order this item in available sizes and colors, please call
215-829-4986, or e-mail us at email@example.com
- PASSIONAL will honor the manufacturer's limited, 90-day warranty against defects.