Bamboo Silk Rope
Rope bondage, also referred to as rope play, kinbaku, shibari, Fesselspiele, is bondage involving the use of rope to restrict movement, wrap, suspend, or restrain a person, as part of BDSM activities.
Bamboo silk rope is perfect for your wearable macramé needs as it is so soft. It is an 8 meter (approximately 26.25 feet) bundle and 6 mm in diameter. It is spun with a single ply, 3 strands to a medium to tight twist. The strands are dyed prior to spinning so that the color is have this beautiful variegated color
Be sure to check the knots at the end of the rope before each use as the soft and slippery nature may cause the knots to loosen.
- Ends are knotted to prevent fraying.
- Standard length is 8 meters but custom lengths can be requested.
- Bamboo is a natural fiber and will degrade over time especially after repeat laundering.
- Condition rope with patroleum jelly or mineral oil after laundering to prolong strength and lifespan of rope
- PASSIONAL Boutique & Sexploratorium warranties all products against defects for 30 days.