Electro-Flex Tubular Ring
P.E.S. Electro-Flex Tubular Ringsoffer two different sensation choices.
- The P.E.S. Tubular Base Ring is designed to stimulate the very root of the penile shaft, acting as a focus for intense stimulation in combination with other electrodes.
- Baby brother to the Tubular Base Ring, the P.E.S. Tubular Mid-Ring is designed to stimulate at various different points along the penile shaft, giving a balancing effect to the stimulation when used in combination with various different electrodes.
- The Base Ring acts as a focus for the Erotic Electro Stimulation (EES) being delivered to the Electrode being used in circuit with the Base Ring.
- For example, when used with the P.E.S. Prostate Stimulator, the Base Ring intensifies the sensations delivered to the prostate. The Base Ring is designed to be used at the root of the penile shaft, behind the scrotum around both the penile shaft and scrotal sac, in a very similar manner to an ordinary cock ring.
- Constructed of our Electro-Flex™ tubing with a brass connection point that allows the Ring to be opened up for application and adjustment for each individual, the Base Ring is a very versatile electrode.
- With the Base Ring, some recommended product combinations might be as follows:
- For intense prostate stimulation, the Base Ring could be used in conjunction with the P.E.S. Prostate Stimulator or for those who prefer more size, either of our single pole P.E.S. Electro-Flex™ Anal Plugs.
- To create a more focused sensation at the tip of the penile shaft, try the Base Ring in combination with any of our P.E.S. Corona 'Cockhead' Stimulators.
- You might also try the Base Ring with our Electro-Flex™ Penile Rings to intensify the sensations at the base of the penile shaft and through the scrotum.
- Note:Due to its placement on the penile shaft, it is not recommended to use the Base Ring in conjunction with either the P.E.S. Testicle Tubular or Scrotum Electrode.
- The Mid-Ring balances the Erotic Electro Stimulation (EES) being delivered along the penile shaft when used with Electrodes of similar size; such as the P.E.S. Corona 'Cockhead' Stimulators; delivering fairly even sensation from the head of the penis to the point at which the Mid-Ring is applied. The Mid-Ring is designed to be used at any point along the penile shaft, in front of the scrotum. It can be applied at the base of the shaft, at any point along the shaft, or even beneath the coronal ridge.
- Constructed of our Electro-Flex™ tubing with a brass connection point that allows the Ring to be opened up for application and adjustment for each individual, the Mid-Ring is a very versatile electrode.
- With the Mid-Ring, some recommended product combinations might be as follows:
- For balanced stimulation of the penile shaft from the head, the Mid-Ring could be used in conjunction with any of the Corona Stimulators in a 2-Electrode Configuration