Ditch the Bitch Stigma Workbook - Kali Williams
The essential companion guide to Kali Williams' common sense book! Women especially are socialized from a young age to be many things: agreeable, soft, nurturing, and encouraging. Above all, at all costs, we’re taught to avoid being labelled a bitch. But we live in a society where any display of confidence—from communicating directly to setting boundaries to simply pursuing our ambitions—can get us thrown into that dreaded category, regardless of our gender expression or identity
- Great for those who have already embraced your inner badass but could use an extra nudge to keep standing tall
- Perfect for those just starting to search for confidence
- Ditch the Bitch Stigma is for people who’ve had enough, who are done with always catering to others, putting ourselves second, and sacrificing our own needs and desires
- Learn how to confidently embody your unique strengths in every aspect of your life
- Build a network of others who support and encourage you
- Practice confidence-building techniques for personal and professional situations
- Respond effectively to anyone who feels intimidated by your power, andDitch the bitch stigma to build the life you want to live.
- Wearing the right shoes can lead to confidence! PASSIONAL’s Footwear - for Her & Them collection contains all Women's style shoes, including boots and pumps that come in extended sizing.
- Kali Williams’ brings a unique approach to female empowerment: her expertise comes from her decade-plus as a professional dominatrix, BDSM teacher, and kink coach. Kali has learned that the techniques required to approach difficult topics and situations are universal, whether we’re building confidence in the bedroom or the boardroom (or any other room, for that matter), and she’s had great success translating the lessons from the kink world into techniques women can use in every aspect of our lives.
- Publisher: Brazen Ink Press (October 31, 2019)
- Weight: 15.8 ounces
- Size: 6 x 0.58 x 9 inches
- Paperback, 254 pages