Building Open Relationships: Your hands on guide to swinging, polyamory, and beyond! - Dr. Liz Powell
Have you read "that book" on non-monogamy and still wondered "But how do you actually DO this?"
Are you totally great on the theory of open relationships, but feel like you don't know how it works in practice?
Join Dr. Liz Powell, psychologist, speaker, and coach, as she draws from her education, research, and life experience to bring you Building Open Relationships.
- This new book is an all-inclusive guide to beginning and maintaining your non-monogamous life, no matter where you fall under the non-monogamous umbrella.
- Complete with worksheets, discussion starters, examples, and hard-won lessons (i.e. my mistakes), this book will give you all the tools you need to be more successful in non-monogamy.
- Using Safer Sex products means protecting the health of both you and of your sexual partner. It helps you stay healthy and can even make sex better.
- Dr. Liz Powell is a coach and licensed psychologist helping couples and singles develop self-confidence and authenticity in their relationships, whether conventional or non-traditional. As a sex educator, Dr. Liz has spoken on many stages internationally including the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors, and Therapists Annual Conference, the Guelph Sexuality Conference, and the Woodhull Sexual Freedom Summit.
- Publisher: Dr. Liz Powell (July 3, 2018)
- Weight: 14.7 ounces
- Size: 6 x 0.71 x 9 inches
- Paperback: 312 pages