Beauty's Release (Book 3) - Anne Rice writing as A.N. Roquelaure
Anne Rice’s provocative take on the timeless fairy tale “Sleeping Beauty. “
The third and final installment of the erotic adventures of Sleeping Beauty. Once pleasure's plaything, Beauty is about to become love's willing slave. She meets the Prince of her dreams, the one man whose touch can release the torrential passions locked within her.
- Beauty's adventures on the dark side of sexuality make her the bound captive of an Eastern Sultan and a prisoner in the exotic confines of the harem.
- As this voluptuous adult fairy tale moves toward conclusion, all Beauty's encounters with the myriad variations of sexual fantasy are presented in a sensuous, rich prose that intensifies this exquisite rendition of Love's secret world, and makes the Beauty series an incomparable study of erotica.
- In it, Anne Rice, writing as A.N. Roquelaure, makes the forbidden side of passion a doorway into the hidden regions of the psyche and the heart.
- Choose from any of Passional Boutique's more than 200+ in stock corsets sizes XS-8XL or have one made-to-order in your preferred fabric!
- A beauty wouldn't be complete without the perfect footwear.
- Anne Rice is the author of The Vampire Chronicles, The Lives of the Mayfair Witches and many others.
- Publisher: Dutton Adult; 1st edition (June 3, 1985)
- Weight: 1 pound
- Size: 20 x 20 x 20 inches
- Hardcover: 238 pages