3 Buckle Latex Cincher
This three-buckle underbust latex corset with deep V back features rear lacing and is fully boned for tight adjustments. This is a heavy-weight, durable latex corset that is stunning as a layered piece over a catsuit, or your choice of bottoms and top. An excellent standard piece that is versatile, and can be adapted to suit a variety of ensembles and events.
- Polymorphe has been designing quality latex gear for the international fetish community since 1995.
- Polymorphe designs are perfect for any fetish or costume event, cosplay, swinger party, or pool party.
DP (deproteinized “safer rubber”): Stocked in deproteinized “safer rubber” (DP) latex, this item can typically be worn by those with latex allergies.
#SaferRubber REDUCED ALLERGEN LATEX: For those of us who have become sensitive to latex, the proteins in this natural material are usually to blame. Therefore, the medical industry has developed less-reactive latex that has had the proteins removed! Persons with latex allergies can email us to special request a safer rubber sample to see if you can tolerate deproteinized latex.
Available Sizes in Inches: (To determine your corset size, measure your waist at the smallest point, and deduct 2-4". That is your corset size.)
18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30"
Available Colors: (please see color charts in the photographs)
Standard: White, Black, Sand, Brown, Pink, Red, Carmina, Raspberry, Orange, Yellow, Fluorescent Green, Medical Green, Green, Light Blue, Ocean, Royal Blue, Phtalo, Fuchsia
Metallic: Cobalt, Gold, Pewter, Silver, Purple, Lava Red, Azure, Grasshopper
Translucent: Amber, Frosted, Smoked, Pink, Cherry, Peacock, Violet, Jade
- To special order this item in available sizes and colors, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For custom orders, please allow 6-8 weeks for design, manufacturing, and delivery of your product.
- Passional store warranty is 30 days against defects
- INVENTORY STOCK NOTE: We try to keep our inventory accurate, but occasionally items will show as in stock when in fact they are committed to a layaway or are awaiting repair/ replacement. We will let you know of stock shortages as soon as we are aware of them.
- For more information about corsets please check out our corset blog