Show-Offs: Gay Erotic Stories - Richard Labonté
Some men like to watch, and some men like to be watched. Some men are real show offs.
The universe has a way of balancing things out, doesn't it? We're not talking sidewalk cruising here, that natural inclination for one man to appreciate another man's body in passing, perhaps leading to full-on sex, perhaps fueling, once he's alone, a climactic fantasy.
- The desired body savored voyeuristically through a window
- Through a crack in the closet door
- Through a camera lens
- Sometimes from right across the room;
- The body desired flaunting manly wares while bathing in a river
- Playing in a bathhouse
- Wearing a leaving-nothing-to-the-imagination thong
- Forget "like": some men need to be watched; some men need to watch. These are their stories.
- Searching for masculine rubber intimates or masculine leather intimates? Look no further.
- Richard Labonté is one of the founders of A Different Light Bookstore, and has coordinated the judging for the Lambda Literary Award since 2009. He reviews 100 queer books a year for Q Syndicate, has a fortnightly column and has edited the Best Gay Erotica series since 1996.
- Publisher: Cleis Press (May 28, 2013)
- Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Size: 5.5 x 0.7 x 8 inches
- Paperback: 232 pages
We Also Recommend
We Will Not Cancel Us: And Other Dreams of Transformative Justice (Emergent Strategy Series) - Adrienne Maree Brown