In the 1990s, a black and white checkered bandana representing a willingness to engage in safe sex appeared in the bandana codes. This was done to raise awareness about HIV/AIDS and the importance of having safe sex. Or use these at your next black and white party or event.
- Description: Handkerchief with black and white checkerboard print.
- Occasions: Excellent for the night club, gay bars and parades.
- Materials: 100% Polyester
- Care instructions: Hand wash in cold water. Lay Flat to dry. If ironing is needed, cover the cloth with an old towel or sheet before ironing.
- Color Available: Black & White
- Size Dimensions: 7.3 x 5 x 1.25 inches
- Check out our other handkerchiefs.
- Out of stock? Only stock items show as available on our website. If you would like to order this in an out-of-stock size or color, contact us via the online chat (lower right corner) so we can invoice you for your requested item.
- PASSIONAL Boutique & Sexploratorium warranties all non-sale products against defects for 30 days. Electronic items are warrantied for 90 days by the store who will also honor and handle designer warranties.