Push the Button - Feminista Jones
How does a young, black, heterosexual couple pursue their dreams and still make time to indulge their taboo desires? You will not find typical answers here.
Author, speaker and activist Feminista Jones has created a romantic novel that explores the intricacies and occasional upheavals of maintaining a committed relationship that includes BDSM dynamics.
- Nicole and David are two 30-something, professional, Black Americans chasing their dreams and accomplishing their goals while investing in a romantic future together.
- On the surface, they appear to be just like any other couple—they travel, work hard, and spend quality time with family and friends.
- Behind their masks, David and Nicole live an erotic, intense dynamic based on the complements of domination and submission and the peaks of pain and pleasure known as “The Life”.
- They have their boundaries, they play by the rules, and they seek to ascend to the highest level of connection a couple can achieve by indulging in their deepest fantasies and exploring the darkest corners of their minds.
- Life for the couple is not without obstacles, however. What happens when a force from the past threatens to destroy everything David and Nicole have built together?
- Can their devotion to each other withstand the trials they are forced to endure?
- Push The Button explores a side of the BDSM Lifestyle that often goes ignored—the “normalcy”. Like any other couple, these two have their ups and downs, and they must decide if their love is enough to keep them together.
- Make an impact with a variety of props and tools that are designed to tease and to strike the chords of excitement.
- Michelle Taylor, known professionally as Feminista Jones, is an American social worker and writer. She is a contributor to Black Twitter and writes about Black feminism. She has developed several prominent social media campaigns and has written for The Washington Post, Salon, TIME, and Ebony
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (October 15, 2014)
- Weight: 5.6 ounces
- Size: 6 x 0.3 x 9 inches
- Paperback: 118 pages
We Also Recommend
We Will Not Cancel Us: And Other Dreams of Transformative Justice (Emergent Strategy Series) - Adrienne Maree Brown