POSH Rope Bulk by the Foot
If you're looking for modern performance, a traditional appearance and an exceptionally soft hand, POSH 3 Strand Rope is it. POSH is used for halyards, sheets, and running rigging on traditional sailboats and dinghies. It's also a great choice as a boltrope for sailmaking as well as interior decorating, garden decor and decorative knotwork with your friends. The polyester threads have been spun into soft ropes that can firmly hold knots, and aesthetically mixes well with hemp or jute rope kits. The extremely dense, fine polyester fibers are spun under tension resulting in extremely low elongation; so, these ropes will maintain their original length even through heavy use.
- POSH® carries a manufacturer load rating of 554kg or 1.1Klbs linear and 5.44k or 12lbs
- Care: Waterproof, machine washable and great for outdoor or indoor play
- Available Colors: Hemp, Natural, Red, Grey, Black, Yellow, Beige, Navy, Orange, Neon Green, Dark Brown, Pink, Royal Blue, Kelly Green, Royal Purple
- Available Diameter: 6mm, 8mm
- SOLD BY THE FOOT: Unless otherwise requested, Rope will be melted at the cut point. IF you would like it knotted instead (so that you can whip the soft ends) make a note and we will accommodate your request.
- You will want to get more BONDAGE ACCESSORIES to go with your evening of rope play.
- PASSIONAL Boutique & Sexploratorium warranties all products against defects for 30 days.
- Imported from Holland