Places You've Never Been: Mistress Ellen's Memoirs - Inez Ellen Titchenal
Shipping calculated at checkout.
"From the dungeon to a jail cell...have I got a story for you! It is time to finally share some of my adventures. Shaped by the strength of those around me I have chosen the path less traveled.
Through relationships and jobs, I have met so many amazing people. Some of them are still in my life while I wonder where others have gone"
Join Mistress Ellen on a sentimental journey of her practice and performances as a professional and lifestyle dominant and educator. Pony play, intense bondage and a whole lot of love and intensity are a part of her guided journey.
- How to be a Mistress
- How she got here
- Her career as a Dominatrix
- Top 15 things you need in your toybag at all times
- PASSIONAL has a variety of props and tools that are designed to tease and to strike the chords of excitement.
- Inez Ellen Titchenal, Mistress Ellen even to her friends, grew up in the southeastern United States. Her adventures took her up and down the East Coast as well as to Texas, Missouri, Connecticut, and Arizona all before her 30th birthday. Thirteen years ago, California became her home. Mistress Ellen continues educating others. Her experiences provide many entertaining examples for classes and presentations at DomCon Los Angeles and New Orleans.
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1st edition (April 27, 2017)
- Weight: 8.5 ounces
- Size: 5.5 x 0.46 x 8.5 inches
- Paperback: 200 pages