Monster Girl Doctor Origuchi & Z-Ton
Along with his lamia assistant Sapphee, Dr. Glenn runs a medical clinic in the town of Lindworm where monsters and humans coexist. His reputation for responding to the daily medical visits of monster girls is unparalleled.
Some adventures in Vol 1:
MONSTER GIRLS FIND THIS DOCTOR’S TOUCH IRRESISTIBLE…
- being proposed to by a centaur injured in battle
- palpating the gills of a shy mermaid
- suturing the delicate wounds of a feisty flesh golem
- generally to his patients with as much "professional" grace as he can muster
- when an unsavory character seeks to steal a harpy egg, he must call on his adoring monster girl patients to come to his aid.
- Updated Feb 2018 to Second Edition with revised text.
- 0.9" H x 8.2" L x 5.8" W (0.75 lbs) 240 pages
Some adventures in Volume 2:
A MONSTER A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AT PLAY!
- Wherever the monster girl doctor goes, monster girls will soon follow!
- Glenn and Sapphee, along with Tisalia and her attendants, head to the harpy village high in the Vivre Mountains
- it soon becomes clear that harpies won’t be his only patients.
- Dr. Glenn finds himself tending to a bedridden centaur
- caring for a destructive force of nature–not to mention fending off the attentions of a very assertive arachne
- can Glenn handle the wiles of these monstrous girls?
Some adventures in Volume 3
DRAGON GIRL ON DEATH’S DOOR
Tragedy strikes Lindworm as the town’s beloved city council representative, Skadi, falls deathly ill.Dr. Glenn assembles a team:
- an old teacher Dr. Cthulhy
- seductive arachne seamstress Arahnia,
- young cyclops girl
- Glenn and Sapphee prepare to perform complex and dangerous surgery on the childlike dragon.
- they overcome Skadi’s own unwillingness to be treated!
- Can Glenn handle his motley crew of assistants while also persuading Skadi that she deserves to live?
Adventures in Vol 3
As the primary doctor for Lindworm’s monster population, Glenn Litbeit has seen his share of bizarre cases.
- Can he prepare for the rumors of doppelgangers suddenly plaguing the town?
- Will Glenn be able to determine the cause of this phenomenon before it overruns Lindworm?
- Or will his penchant for working himself sick finally get the best of him?