Kinktionary - Ignixia Roberts
Kinktionary - Ignixia Roberts
While the world of kink and BDSM is far from new, the language we use to discuss it is constantly evolving and growing while we gain a better understanding of ourselves and the world around us. Kink Positive educator Ignixia Roberts has created an updated (and updatable) glossary of kinky terminology. There is also a version of Kinktionary: Featuring OpenDyslexic font for easier reading.
- General description of edition notes, author and content:
- Format: 145 pages, Paperback
- Published: September 10, 2020, Independently Published
- Language: English
- Ignixia Roberts
- is an internationally renowned professional kink educator and leather-woman who was the owner and sole-operator of an award-winning leather business designed around creating custom, quality leather goods that are affordable to all. She has used her skills as a leatherworker to create the Kinkability toy line, first of its kind fetish gear designed for those with disabilities.
- As someone who lives with chronic pain, along with her partner, she uses her experiences to help others with chronic pain through an online support group and classes designed to make daily life and kink easier to manage. While leatherwork has provided a means to live, education and outreach fuel her passion for life. Over the past 5 years she's shared that passion by teaching at over 50 major kink conferences.
- When not traveling to teach at kink conventions, she volunteers 2 days per week at the Woodshed Orlando as a DM and educator. Locally she has also been a founding member and Co-Chair of NLA-Orlando, Co-Founder of WiLO (Women in Leather Orlando), Co-Creator of CFL Littles, and a supporter of WinK (Women in Kink), Dominant's Roundtable, and multiple under 35 groups.
- In addition to donating products to multiple events' charity funds, she is the creator of over 100 kink/fetish based designs including #KinkyCoexist and dozens of "Pride" Facebook profile frames used by thousands around the world. Her latest endeavor has been the creation and management of Kink Positive, a project designed to promote kink and sex positive thinking through education by joining efforts with other educators, vendors, and events to maximize reach.
- This dictionary, the “Kinktionary,” is a dictionary that updates our old definitions while also providing space for new words and phrases as you come across them.
- People/occasions/events this title is good for:
- This book is good for newbies and experienced kinksters.
- Newbies fear not, with over 400 words and phrases contained in “Kinktionary” you’re sure to start with a solid foundation for your kink journey.
- Already an experienced kinkster? Keep “Kinktionary” on hand for quick reference material and add to it to your heart’s content.
- Publisher: Independently published (September 10, 2020)
- Softcover, 145 pages
- Dimensions: 5.06 x 0.33 x 7.81 inches
- Weight: 5.3 ounces
- Ignixia Roberts - Website, Instagram, Linktree, TikTok
- Published independently in the USA.
All book sales are final.