Garmetrode Electric Glove
Garmetrode Electric Glove
With a partner or by yourself, electrify your senses and multiply your climaxes! If you're a therapist, save your hands by letting the electricity do the work. Light touch for gentle massage, deep touch for stronger than you could get by using your elbows, and more effective!
- Description: Glove with multiple electrodes attached. All Garmetrode Electrodes require a TENS Unit or Muscle Stimulator power box to work!
- Occasions: Offers non allergenic stimulation without skin irritation or need for adhesives or gels, providing a great alternative for patients that suffer from allergic reactions to conventional E-Stim therapy products.
- Care: Electrode Conductive Garments are washable; garments may be machine washed, or hand washed with mild soap and cold water; use delicate/gentle cycle. Tumble dry on low, or lay flat to dry. Do not use bleach. Air dry thoroughly before putting into storage to prevent mold and bacteria buildup
- Available Sizes:
- Small Wrist - 64 mm: Wrist to tip of middle finger - 165 mm
- Medium Wrist - 71 mm: Wrist to tip of middle finger - 190.5 mm
- Large Wrist - 71 mm: Wrist to tip of middle finger - 228.6 mm
- Attaches via snap adapter to most TENS units and power boxes.
- Easy access to electrode pins.
- Light-weight and cozy.
- Suitable for personal and home care, compatible with multiple TENS and electrotherapy devices.
- Offers non allergenic stimulation without skin irritation or need for adhesives or gels, providing a great alternative for patients that suffer from allergic reactions to conventional E-Stim therapy products.
- Electrotherapy Conductive Garments are made with high quality silver knit mesh material that is FDA approved and is more conductive than many other products on the market.
- Garmetrode uses a neo-foam material, which is a more breathable alternative to neoprene, preventing excessive heat and perspiration.
- Remove jewelry from the area that will be covered by the garment.
- Wet glove and remove excess by rolling in towel to leave garmetrode slightly damp.
- Put on latex glove underneath prior to putting on electroglove.
- Insert pin from RED lead wire into snap adapter and attach that to the garment.
- Insert pin from the BLACK wire to the connector on a dispersive/grounding electrode.
- Place dispersive electrode on the appropriate portion of the body (yours or your partner's). Do not apply electrode in a manner that will allow current to pass through the chest or head area. Do not place directly over the spine. Another option for the BLACK wire is to use a second garment, which will perform as a dispersive electrode.
- Turn the stimulator on and adjust as directed by practitioner.
- Do not use across the heart on the front of the body to prevent interruption of the heartbeat.
- Please do not have contact with the other glove or use on both hands without a barrier when both hands are using the glove for massage or sensation.
- Improper use of this or any electrotherapy electrode may result in a patient burn.
- Should skin rash or irritation occur, discontinue use and consult your medical professional.
- The electrodes should be discarded and replaced if damaged or when comfort can no longer be obtained.
- If in doubt about the integrity for proper function of any electrode, replace before proceeding.
- Can also be used with Violet Wands
- PLEASE NOTE: We try our best to adjust the lighting and image settings to acquire the right color of each item. However, as with all digital photos, colors may vary from screen to screen.
- Out of stock? Only in stock items show as available on our website. If you would like to order this in an out-of-stock size or color, contact us via the online chat (lower right corner)
- PASSIONAL store warranty on all non-sale products is 30 days against any manufacturing defects.
- Due to the personal nature of this item, this personal product is not returnable or exchangeable.