Flogging - Joseph W. Bean
Want to understand the theory and practice of flogging (striking a partner with a multi-stranded pliable impact tool)? Possibly the most popular activity in the erotic power exchange lexicon, flogging offers sensations ranging from gentle massage through tearing intense agony.
Learn the craft, the science and the loving art of flogging, by a 30-year veteran master flogger! Leatherman/educator Joseph W. Bean explains:
- How to choose a flogger
- Negotiate a scene
- Read your partner's mental and physical state
- Select patterns and strokes to create a palette of sensation, and much more!
- An invaluable guidebook for the erotic adventurer of any orientation!
- Curious about flogging? PASSIONAL Boutique has many floggers, whips and singletails to choose from.
- Joseph W. Bean is among the most active writers, editors, and lecturers in the field of radical sex. He is a regular university guest lecturer, has appeared on national television, and maintains a schedule averaging 65 educational events each year.
- Publisher: Greenery Press
- Size: 5.75(w) x 8.00(h) x 0.40(d)
- Weight: 0.47 lbs
- Softcover: 140 pages
We Also Recommend
We Will Not Cancel Us: And Other Dreams of Transformative Justice (Emergent Strategy Series) - Adrienne Maree Brown