Flogging - Joseph W. Bean
Want to understand the theory and practice of flogging (striking a partner with a multi-stranded pliable impact tool)? Possibly the most popular activity in the erotic power exchange lexicon, flogging offers sensations ranging from gentle massage through tearing intense agony.
Learn the craft, the science and the loving art of flogging, by a 30-year veteran master flogger! Leatherman/educator Joseph W. Bean explains:
- How to choose a flogger
- Negotiate a scene
- Read your partner's mental and physical state
- Select patterns and strokes to create a palette of sensation, and much more!
- An invaluable guidebook for the erotic adventurer of any orientation!
- Publisher: Greenery Press
- Size: 5.75(w) x 8.00(h) x 0.40(d)
- Softcover, 140 pages