Disability Visibility Disclosure Pins
Are non-disabled people assuming you're as enabled by your surroundings as they are? Do you find that abled people tend to ignore or disregard your disabilities and accessibility needs? Well, thanks to ablism they'll probably keep doing that whatever you do, but at least you can chose to be visibly disabled on your own terms.
This is a hard enamel pin or brooch that you can attach to almost any fabric. They are for disabled folks who want to wear their disabilities with pride, or those who just need a simple way to disclose their disabilities and access needs. They are plain white with black lettering to make them easy to read, and so that they stand out against most outfits. The text is somewhat small, so the wearer may need to point at it for people to notice and read it. On the bright side, the small size allows them to be stacked easily if wearing more than one.
- Description: White rectangular pin with black text
- Occasions: A classy pin that can be worn with any outfit.
- Material: Hard enamel with rubber stoppers
- Size Dimensions: The pins measure 1.5 inches in length x 0.39 height (3.81cm x 0.99cm)
- Made in Canada by Retrophiliac Design, queer and autistic owned and operated.
- Check out other accessories by Retrophiliac Designs here and here!
- Out of stock? Only in-stock items show as available on our website. If you would like to order this in an out-of-stock size or color, contact us via the online chat (lower right corner)
- PASSIONAL store warranties all non sale products for 30 days against any manufacturing defects.