Better Than I Ever Expected: Straight Talk About Sex After Sixty (MP3 CD) - Joan Price
Looking for pleasure in your golden years? Use this guide to help you find the possibilities! Joan Price’s woman-to-woman straight talk transcends the self-help style of other books in this field.
- Yes, there are challenges to sex after menopause and beyond, says Price, but there are also creative solutions.
- You can, in fact, have the best sex of your life after 60.
- Get personal and positive accounts with candid comments, tips, and sassy tales from sexually seasoned women.
- Acknowledgement of the gritty issues that older women confront in their sexual lives, noting that it’s not easy, but it certainly isn’t over.
- Discover how great “well-seasoned” sex can be
- Sidebars present candid and friendly sex tips; fitness, exercise, and lifestyle information; and women's erotic vignettes—both real-life experiences and fantasies.
- Using Safer Sex products means protecting the health of both you and of your sexual partner. It helps you stay healthy and can even make sex better.
- Author and speaker Joan Price calls herself an "advocate for ageless sexuality." She has been called other things by the media: "senior sexpert, "the beautiful face of senior sex," and -- her favorite -- "wrinkly sex kitten." At age sixty-one, Price wrote Better Than I Ever Expected: Straight Talk about Sex After Sixty (Seal Press, 2006) to celebrate the delights of older-life sexuality -- especially her spicy love affair with artist Robert Rice, who became her husband. Later, after questions and comments from hundreds of readers about their own senior sex lives, she is following up with Naked at Our Age.
- Listening Length: 7 hours and 43 minutes
- Author: Joan Price
- Narrator: Suzanne Toren
- Release Date: August 10, 2012
- Version: Unabridged
- Language: English
- Weight: 5.6 oz
We Also Recommend
The Yes, No, Maybe Workbook: Get What You Want Out Of Sex & Kink - Princess Kali