Basic Octagon Flogger
Shipping calculated at checkout.
These simple yet sturdy floggers provide thud to the recever and reasonable comfort fot the giver.
- Lightly stained and oiled hardwood handle with hanging cord
- Heavy duty epoxy connection to all tails secured with an internal screw
- Balanced slightly toward the tails for ease of long term use
- Approximately 28 strands on most styles
- 7" wood handles
- Approximate tail length 23" on most styles
- As a handmade item crafted from natural fibers, there will be some variation in tail lengths and colors
- Handmade in Pennsylvania, USA by Papa Scott
- Lifetime warranty against defects by Flogger Knows Best