Autistic Pride Pin
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This is a hard enamel pin or brooch that you can attach to almost any fabric. Autistic Pride is a reclamation of Autism Spectrum Disorder, decentering allistic (non-autistic) doctors, psychiatrists, and parents in the conversation about Autism.
The gold infinity symbol was designed as an alternative to the blue puzzle piece used by many people and organizations who shame, abuse, and disempower Autistics in the search for "curing" the disability. But being Autistic is not a worse way of being in the world that needs to be eradicated. This new symbol represents Actually Autistic folks of all ages who are proud of who they are, and are fighting to be heard and supported instead.
- Description: Black pin with gold infinity symbol
- Occasions: Great for pinning on jackets, bags and showing your pride everywhere you go
- Material: hard enamel symbol with rubber stoppers
- Size Dimensions:
The pin measures 1.0" x 0.5" (2.5cm x 1.2cm)
- Made in Canada by the Autistic owned and operated Retrophiliac Design
- Check out other pins by Retrophiliac Designs here and here!
Out of stock? Only in-stock items show as available on our website. If you would like to order this in an out-of-stock size or color, contact us via the online chat (lower right corner)
- PASSIONAL store warranties all non sale products for 30 days against any manufacturing defects.