A Fetish for Men - Gloria Brame
Want to know the backstory of author, sex therapist, dominatrix and social media celebrity Gloria Brame?
From cold lessons in survival to hot adventures in flesh, from the first inklings of kink to bisexual love, A Fetish for Men is the unsparing sex history of a child of Holocaust survivors who thinks sex is an antidote to the pain of life.
This entertaining memoir of Dr. Gloria Brame is highly reviewed and is waiting for you to bite the bait.
- 5 things I learned from being a Holocaust survivor
- I am a feminist
- Platonic love
- Child anger
- Our Sexploratorium collections remain focused on intelligent explorations of fantasy, sexuality and relationships.
- Dr. Gloria Brame is best known for her books Different Loving and The Truth About Sex (trilogy), which promote evidence-based, pro-diversity perspectives on human sexuality.
- Publisher: Moons Grove Press (February 4, 2015)
- Size: 5.51 x 0.33 x 8.5 inches
- Weight: 6.6oz
- Paperback: 154 pages