50 Shades Of Kink - Tristan Taormino
Looking to make your sex kinkier? Tristan Taormino can tell you everything you want to know about the world of kink, and more!
Operating on the pleasure principle 50 Shades of Kink is a truly helpful how-to book that is a perfect beginner's guide into the realm of kinky sex and can also serve as a wonderful refresher course for jaded folks who have been around the scene.
- Get up close and personal with blindfolds, crops and paddles
- Find inspiration to keep your love life fresh
- Techniques and creative ideas for bondage, spanking, flogging, sensation play, rough sex and more.
- Lessons on how to eroticize power, cultivate deeper connections, and incorporate kink into your sex life.
- 50 Shades of Kink is just the book for you and your lover(s).
- The Sexploratorium rope collection includes bondage tape, fabric scarves, and rope for Shibari style bondage, fashion and sex!
- Tristan Taormino is an American feminist author, columnist, sex educator, activist, editor, speaker, radio host, and pornographic film director.
- Publisher: Cleis Press (March 18, 2014)
- Size: 5 x 0.42 x 7 inches
- Weigh: 4.8 ounces
- Paperback: 168 pages
We Also Recommend
Shibari You Can Use: Japanese Rope Bondage and Erotic Macramé Vol. 1 - Lee Harrington