POSHRope Bulk by the Foot Asstd.
If you're looking for modern performance, a traditional appearance and an exceptionally soft hand, POSH 3 Strand is it.
- Spun polyester threads spun into soft ropes that can firmly hold knots as well as natural fibers
- Natural style ropes will easily mix well with hemp or jute rope kits
- Weight bearing loads of a synthetic rope. Originally designed for Tall Ship Sailing, POSH® carries a manufacturer load rating of 554kg or 1.1Klbs linear and 5.44k or 12lbs N
- Waterproof, machine washable and great for outdoor or indoor play
- Extremely dense fine polyester fibers are spun under tension resulting in extremely low elongation, so these ropes will maintain their original length even through heavy use.
- Each 30ft length of 6mm POSH® is hand-finished customized
- These synthetic ropes cannot be dyed.
- Available in assorted colors including natural and black. Call for color availability.
- If rope is stiff at first try running in a /no-heat dry to loosen.
- POSH stays smooth and does not become fuzzy the way polypropylene ropes (such as HempEx®) can.
- Holland makes this great handling rope from the finest spun polyester yarns available
- POSH is used for halyards, sheets, and running rigging on traditional sailboats and dinghies.
- It's also a great choice as a boltrope for sailmaking as well as interior decorating, garden decor and decorative knotwork with your friends.
- P.O.S.H. - Portside Out, Starboard Home!
- Unless otherwise requested, Rope will be melted at the cut point. IF you would like it knotted instead (so that you can whip the soft ends) make a note and we will accommodate your request