Bamboo Silk Rope
Rope bondage, also referred to as rope play, kinbaku, shibari, Fesselspiele, is bondage involving the use of rope to restrict movement, wrap, suspend, or restrain a person, as part of BDSM activities. Bamboo silk rope is perfect for your wearable macramé needs as it is so soft.
- Description: Dyed bamboo silk rope
- Occasions: Perfect for Pro Doms, wearable macram é and a great way to get kinky
- Materials: Single ply Bamboo silk; 3 strands to a medium to tight twist
- Care: Condition rope with petroleum jelly or mineral oil after laundering to prolong strength and lifespan of rope. Bamboo is a natural fiber and will degrade over time especially after repeat laundering.
- Colors Available: Kelly Green, Dark Blue, Red, Royal Purple, Orange, Dark Pink, Pastel Rainbow, Lavender, Baby Pink, Baby Blue, Peach, Mint Green, Yellow, Burgundy, White, Black
- Ends are knotted to prevent fraying.
- Standard length is 8 meters but custom lengths can be requested.
- Size: It is an 8 meter (approximately 26.25 feet) bundle and 6 mm in diameter.
This rope is soft but is quite low tooth so the knots will slip. We recommend a marlin spike to loosen knots that have tightened.
Be sure to check the knots at the end of the rope before each use as the soft and slippery nature may cause the knots to loosen.
- Add a blindfold to heighten the experience.
- Made in the USA
- Out of stock? Only in stock items show as available on our website. If you would like to order this in an out-of stock size or color, contact us via the online chat (lower right corner)
- PASSIONAL store warranty on all non sale products is 30 days against any manufacturing defects.