Sacred Kink - Lee Harrington
Modern tools of BDSM, fetish, kink and erotic adventuring have roots that go far back into history, tools that have been used for reaching altered states of consciousness, creating spiritual epiphanies, and changing lives.
Whether you're a seasoned explorer or have never delved into the depths, you hold in your hand a roadmap, a set of keys, and an invitation to journey on your own path of Sacred Kink.
In Sacred Kink you will explore and find practical tools involving:
- Negotiation, Communication and Aftercare for Sacred Kink
- Catharsis, Top Trances and Exorcising Personal Demons
- Ordeals, Earning Leathers, and Ending Relationships
- Energetically Transmitted Diseases and Solo Sex Magic
- Creating Ritual Play Spaces and Dedicated Tools
- Developing Rituals for Dominance and Submission
- Pain Processing and the Dialysis of Desire
- Erotic Shapeshifting and Possession Workings
- The Spiritual Calling of Mastery and Slavery
- Kink and Chemistry Ethics
- Lee Harrington is an internationally known spiritual and erotic authenticity educator and an award-winning writer. He is the author of several books, including Shibari You Can Use.
- Publisher: lulu.com
- Weight: 1.28 pounds
- Size: 6 x 1.08 x 9 inches
- Softcover, 420 pages