COVID-19 Safety Precautions @PASSIONAL Boutique & Sexploratorium
Whereas Philadelphia is located within a tri-state hub (New York, New Jersey, southeastern Pennsylvania) of high infection numbers our first priority as a Philadelphia-based business is to keep our staff, local customers and online customers safe.
To this end, we are
- requiring masks over nose and mouth for all parties participating in curbside services and in-person deliveries
- wearing masks inside at all times and social distancing within the building except while eating, even when the store is not open to the public
- temperature and symptoms checking all staff and visitors
- only allowing one household at a time inside of our store to shop by appointment so that we can thoroughly disinfect our merchandise and fixtures between visitors
- initiating contactless payments via Venmo and other processing
- disinfecting money collected
- offering flat rate shipping, curbside pickup and local delivery to expand contactless options for local and remote customers
- providing wipes for thorough cleaning our restroom after each and every use to prevent aerosol spread
We understand and have been repeatedly reminded by visitors who work in healthcare that our protocols are stricter than come of the hospitals in our area, but we believe that is a good thing!
We take every body's health and pleasure seriously, and we hope you will understand and support our efforts to maintain "best practices" to help our staff stay safe, and to help our customers play safe!