Your Orgasmic Pregnancy: Little Sex Secrets Every Hot Mama Should Know - Danielle Cavallucci & Yvonne K. Fulbright
Thankfully, pregnant women no longer have to disguise their condition or confine themselves to the home. They’re free to do other things — like enjoy an active sex life. This no-nonsense guide helps mothers-to-be maintain intimacy through all three trimesters and beyond.
Using the real-life experience of one author and the professional expertise of the other, it covers a wide range of issues regarding sex and pregnancy, including the unanswered, difficult, and taboo questions and topics most people are afraid to address. It also helps partners develop new ways of communicating that help pregnant women relish life’s deepest expression of sexual union.
With warmth and encouragement, it prepares women for the sexual challenges and joys of pregnancy and motherhood, giving them confidence and the tools they need to enjoy it all with verve, humor, grace, and joy.
- The book is targeted to the pregnant woman, of course, but partners will find it works for them too, especially the sidebars helpfully titled, "For Partners."
- The book is a bit hetero-normed, but tries to stay as "sexuality neutral" as possible. There are also plenty of examples of lesbian sex during pregnancy that make this book plenty adequate no matter your partner's parts.
- A fantastic book for the recently pregnant, Fulbright and Cavalucci's book guides women (and their partners) through some of the physical and psychological barriers to intimacy during pregnancy. They offer suggestions and guidance and list situations where a doctor's guidance might be recommended." - Jshorr, LibraryThing Early Reviewer
- In our Vaginal Health collection, PASSIONAL Boutique & Sexploratorium hopes to provide essential exercisers, dilators and other tools designed to assist with stretching, strengthening, cleaning, massaging or caring for the soft tissues of the vaginal anatomy in all of its diverse forms.
- Danielle Cavallucci is a mother, birth mentor, activist, and Reiki Master residing in California
- Yvonne K. Fulbright is a sexuality educator, author and professor at American University, Argosy University and Penn State University. She has taught about Sexuality and wellness for over 16 years.
- Publisher: Hunter House; 1st edition (October 1, 2008)
- Weight: 7.7 ounces
- Size: 5 x 0.46 x 7 inches
- Paperback: 218 pages