The Yes, No, Maybe Workbook: Get What You Want Out Of Sex & Kink - Princess Kali
Looking for a simple communication tool to sort out all of the emotions, logistics and excitement of erotic fantasy? Kink Academy to the rescue!
It's time for a revolution in sexual negotiation! The Yes, No, Maybe Workbook takes you beyond the simple yes, no, maybe checklists and gives you room to record the deeper nuances of your erotic desires, limits, and fantasies.
- Fill these pages, and create your own personal erotic encyclopedia.
- A unique space to create an intimate reference guide
- Organize your thoughts to understand them more deeply and express them to others more clearly.
- Use this book as a communication tool, and get what you want out of sex and kink!
- Princess Kali, a lifestyle Dominatrix and BDSM educator, launched KinkAcademy.com to bring sex-ed to people who typically couldn't attend live classes due to location, privacy, or budgetary concerns.
- Publisher: Erotication Publications (September 17, 2019)
- Weight: 1.17 pounds
- Size: 6 x 0.69 x 9 inches
- Paperback: 305 pages
We Also Recommend
We Will Not Cancel Us: And Other Dreams of Transformative Justice (Emergent Strategy Series) - Adrienne Maree Brown