Yes, Ma'am: Erotic Stories of Male Submission - Rachel Kramer Bussel
Experience the thrill of submission to the woman who dominates you day and night. In this collection, naughty boys get what's coming to them from wicked wives and stern mistresses.
From a naked party play thing at the mercy of a room full of powerful women to being tied up and shown how to truly please the woman of your dreams, these men get fully teased and taunted, receiving the punishments they truly deserve and crave.
Featuring stories from Alison Tyler, Debra Hyde and Ellen Tevault, Yes, Ma’am gives a whole new meaning to "mean girls," one that will be sure to delight and arouse you.
Selected Table of contents:
- Introduction: Giving It Up: Letting HerRule
- Zero Sum Game - Alex Mendra
- Secret Desires - Ellen Tevault
- Tea for Three - Lee Ash
- Exhibit A - Chris Cooper
- It's Cold Outside - Stephen Elliott
- An Invitation to the Dance - Sylvane Alistair
- Sticking with You - L. E. Bland
- His Lady's Manservant - Andrea Dale
- Taming the Unruly - Debra Hyde
- Connection - Kristina Wright
- From basic collars and cuffs, to more advanced rigid restraints, confinement sacks and straitjackets, Passional Boutique offers items for all levels of play, purpose and commitment.
- Rachel Kramer Bussel is a writer, editor, event organizer, and erotica writing instructor.
- Publisher: Cleis Press (February 25, 2008)
- Weight: 9.1 ounces
- Size: 5.5 x 0.4 x 8 inches
- Paperback: 205 pages
We Also Recommend
We Will Not Cancel Us: And Other Dreams of Transformative Justice (Emergent Strategy Series) - Adrienne Maree Brown