Your Body Is Not an Apology Workbook: Tools for Living Radical Self - Love Sonya Renee Taylor
Based on the New York Times bestseller The Body Is Not an Apology, this is an action guide to help readers practice the art of radical self-love both for themselves and to transform our society.
Your Body Is Not an Apology Workbook is the action guide that gives the readers tools and structured frameworks they can begin using immediately to deepen their radical self-love journey--such as Taylor's four pillars of practice, which helps dismantle body shame and gives access to a lifestyle rooted in love. Taylor guides readers to move beyond theory and into doing and being radical self-love change agents in the world.
- Concrete ideas on how to apply this work in your everyday lives.
- An action guide that providing tools and structured frameworks to begin using immediately to deepen a radical self-love journey
- Use four pillars of practice to dismantle body shame and foster self-love
- Exercises include prompts to draw, color, doodle, talk to friends, take risks, and perhaps step outside of what feels like your natural gifts and talents,"
- Encouragement to give yourself permission to be fabulously unapologetically imperfect.
- PASSIONAL Boutique specializes in transformational and cutting edge fashions including kilts, corsets, latex and leather for many body types, sizes and genders.
- With a B.A. in Sociology and an M.S.A. in Organizational Management, Sonya Renee Taylor uses her work to disrupt systems of inequity from an intersectional, radical self-love and global justice framework. She continues to be engaged in issues of racial justice, police brutality, mental health, reproductive rights and justice and much more.
- Publisher: Berrett-Koehler Publishers; Workbook edition (March 16, 2021)
- Weight: 8 ounces
- Size: 5.56 x 0.42 x 8.5 inches
- Paperback: 176 pages
We Also Recommend
Shibari You Can Use: Japanese Rope Bondage and Erotic Macramé Vol. 1 - Lee Harrington