Wonder Body A Sophisticated Coloring Book for Curious Adults Amy Butcher & Alex Jade
Sex author and educator Amy Butcher has created a series of drawings celebrating the pleasure centers of the human body. Each drawing is presented paired with Alex Jade's mindful relaxation and tantra-influenced exercises that explore energy, sensation and desire.
Wonder Body is a multi-faceted exploration of the ways our bodies can sense, know, and receive pleasure.
- engaging text
- expressive images
- meditative experience of coloring itself
- create a rich, multi-modal, somatic experience of embodiment.
- explorations begin with the senses (not just the big five),
- tour the seven subtle energy centers
- discoverwide variety of unexpected portals of pleasure for your consideration.
- coloring can be relaxing and meditative; now it can be enlivening too.
- bring these pages to life, literally moving them from B&W to Technicolor.
- an experiential adventure--using mind, body and curiosity--to discover all the potency of your Wonder Body!
- 92 pp. and contains 36 full-page illustrations with matching (gender and identity inclusive) text.
- a bonus flip book built in for extra whimsical pleasure.
- top bound for ease of use by left or right-handed colorists
- convenient 8.5" square format for portability.
- each drawing and exercise is its own tool that can create a healing state of mind
- a dose of self love ritual and awareness
- a great gift for yourself or any person affected by physical injuies or illness, people experiencing anxiety or dysphoria around sexual connection and relationships, young adults exploring pleasure and possibility
- 2017 Paperback, 94 pages