Wonder Body: A Sophisticated Coloring Book for Curious Adults - Amy Butcher & Alex Jade
Sex author and educator Amy Butcher has created a series of drawings celebrating the pleasure centers of the human body. Each drawing is presented paired with Alex Jade's mindful relaxation and tantra-influenced exercises that explore energy, sensation and desire.
Wonder Body is a multi-faceted exploration of the ways our bodies can sense, know, and receive pleasure.
- Expressive images and engaging text
- Meditative experience of coloring itself
- Create a rich, multimodal, somatic experience of embodiment
- Explorations begin with the senses (not just the big five),
- Tour the seven subtle energy centers
- Discover a wide variety of unexpected portals of pleasure for your consideration
- Coloring can be relaxing and meditative; now it can be enlivening too
- Bring these pages to life, literally moving them from B&W to Technicolor
- An experiential adventure--using mind, body and curiosity--to discover all the potency of your Wonder Body
- Contains 36 full-page illustrations with matching (gender and identity inclusive) text
- A bonus flip book built in for extra whimsical pleasure.
- Top bound for ease of use by left or right-handed colorists
- Convenient 8.5" square format for portability.
- Each drawing and exercise is its own tool that can create a healing state of mind
- A great gift for yourself or any person affected by physical injuries or illness, people experiencing anxiety or dysphoria around sexual connection and relationships, young adults exploring pleasure and possibility
- Passion 101 Classes provide interactive, educational, and entertaining learning experiences to help better understand sexual techniques, improve the dynamics of relationships & intimacy, practice useful methods of communication, maintain and improve sexual/spiritual/physical health, and to develop an appreciation of diverse sexual expression.
- Amy Butcher is a writer, designer, and facilitator. She believes that play is the path to power and that the erotic is the juiciest form of play.
- Alex Jade has been professionally exploring the sensate, energetic, erotic, and intelligence of our bodies for the past thirty years. Alex has mastery of experiential erotic education and the use of ritual as a healing tool.
- Publisher: Got G'Nads Press; Illustrated edition (August 15, 2017)
- Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Size: 8.5 x 0.26 x 8.5 inches
- Paperback: 94 pages