When Someone You Love Is Polyamorous: Understanding Poly People and Relationships - Elizabeth Sheff
When Someone You Love Is Polyamorous offers answers to questions, to help you better understand and support your polyamorous loved ones.
- Having a friend or family member come out to you as polyamorous can be confusing and stressful.
- Chances are, you have a lot of questions: Is this just a phase?
- Won’t they settle down someday?
- What’s going to happen to their kids?
Do I have to invite all their partners over for Thanksgiving dinner?
Why can’t they just keep it in the bedroom?
Passion 101 Classes provide interactive, educational, and entertaining learning experiences to help better understand sexual techniques, improve the dynamics of relationships & intimacy, practice useful methods of communication, maintain and improve sexual/spiritual/physical health, and to develop an appreciation of diverse sexual expression.
- Dr. Elisabeth Sheff is an educational consultant and expert witness serving sexual and gender minorities. She is the author of The Polyamorists Next Door: Inside Multiple-Partner Relationships and Families as well as numerous academic and legal articles about polyamory, gender, families, and sexual minorities.
- Publisher: Thorntree Press; Second Printing edition (March 1, 2016)
- Weight: 1.98 ounces
- Size: 5 x 0.2 x 7 inches
- Paperback: 48 pages
We Also Recommend
Sex Positions for Every Body: From Kama Sutra's Clasping Position to the Weightless Doggie - Jill McDevitt