The Ultimate Guide to Anal Sex For Women 2nd ed. - Tristan Taormino
Want to learn the ins and outs of anal sex, specifically for people with vaginas?
The Ultimate Guide to Anal Sex for Women is a comprehensive and creative guide to anal pleasure. Tristan Taormino offers the kind of informed reassurance that can encourage even an absolute beginner to explore this nerve-rich part of the body, either alone or with a partner of any gender.
This new edition has been substantially expanded and revised to include new information on masturbation, anal health, BDSM and anal sex, and many other topics. In a new feature, Taormino answers actual reader questions. Revised and updated throughout!
- All-new chapter specifically for beginners
- Chapter for women giving anal pleasure to men
- Detailed discussions of toys, fantasy play, and positions
- Dispels common myths about anal eroticism
- Illustrates anatomy
- Gives tips on building trust and communicating desires
- Provides reliable, easy-to-understand information on safety, preparation, hygiene, and much more
- We trust that you will find much to explore in our Anal and Prostate collections to massage and stimulate the anal opening, internal sweet spots and nearby nerve pathways.
- Tristan Taormino is an American feminist author, columnist, sex educator, activist, editor, speaker, radio host, and pornographic film director.
- Publisher: Cleis Press; 2nd edition (January 27, 2006)
- Weight: 13.1 ounces
- Size: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches
- Paperback: 240 pages
- Softcover: 180 pages