The Ultimate Guide to Prostate Pleasure: Erotic Exploration for Men and Their - Charlie Glickman
Growing numbers of men and their partners are enhancing their sex lives with prostate play. Just as G-spot exploration forever transformed millions of women’s experiences of orgasm, The Ultimate Guide to Prostate Pleasure offers men erotic pleasure beyond what they imagined possible.
This light-hearted, accessible guide has all the information you need to find and stimulate the prostate (sometimes called the p-spot or the male g-spot), including how to have easy anal penetration, techniques for prostate massage, tips for sex toys, anal sex, strap-on play and pegging, and a break-down of the possible health benefits of milking the prostate.
This book supports all men who want to explore this powerful source of sexual fulfillment - both curious and seasoned adventurers who are ready to put their ass on the line for erotic enjoyment.
- Friendly, accessible tone
- Written by a male-female team
- Gives permission to all sexual interests and lifestyles
- Suggestions for talking with partners about prostate play
- How to maintain prostate health
- Important safety and hygiene information
- Tips and techniques about communication, massage, toys, positions, etc.
- Many suggestions for hot anal exploration - by yourself or with a partner
- Sexploratorium's body safe collection of anal tools are designed to provide internal or external stimulation of the anus and other sweet spots that can be massaged via the anus and rectal canal, including the g-spot and prostate.
- Charlie Glickman is a sexuality educator, writer, blogger, workshop teacher, and university professor. He is certified as a sexuality educator by the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors, and Therapists and is the Education Program Manager at Good Vibrations.
- Publisher: Cleis Press; 40865th edition (January 1, 2013)
- Weight: 0.035 ounces
- Size: 6 x 0.92 x 9 inches
- Paperback: 368 pages
We Also Recommend
Shibari You Can Use: Japanese Rope Bondage and Erotic Macramé Vol. 1 - Lee Harrington