The Ultimate Guide to Orgasm for Women: How to Become Orgasmic for a Lifetime - Mikaya Heart
The Ultimate Guide to Orgasm for Women is an unflinchingly honest, responsible, and thoroughly comprehensive exploration of female sexuality.
Owning our desires should be neither embarrassing nor uncomfortable. Nor should they be subject to anyone else's moral judgment of what is right or wrong, good or bad, normal or abnormal. Combining communication and information is the key.
By shrugging off the taboos against talking about our preferences and experiences when we're being sexual, we will take the first and most important steps toward ensuring our own fulfillment.
There are tons of books filled with advice about orgasms, but many women find their relentless cheerleading lacks an honest discussion of their real needs. Mikaya Heart changes all that.
The Ultimate Guide to Orgasm for Women is a forthright and comprehensive exploration of female sexuality. Normalizing all women's experiences, Mikaya Heart provides the information, permission and support women need to enhance their own fulfillment.
- The physical types of orgasm, such as electrical, flying, pounding, deep, waves, and blips
- Orgasm as an emotional release
- The "elusive orgasm" and why some women have difficulty having one
- How often we fake them and why
- Multiple orgasms
- The male-female dichotomy
- Penetration and the G-spot
- Defining the erotic
- The joy of sex toys
- In our Vaginal Health collection, PASSIONAL Boutique & Sexploratorium hopes to provide essential exercisers, dilators and other tools designed to assist with stretching, strengthening, cleaning, massaging or caring for the soft tissues of the vaginal anatomy in all of its diverse forms.
- Mikaya Heart is the author of several books, including Life, Lies, and Sex: A User's Guide to Being in a Body.
- Publisher: Cleis Press; Illustrated edition (August 2, 2011)
- Weigh : 0.35 ounces
- Size: 6 x 0.68 x 9 inches
- Paperback: 272 pages