The Toybag Guide to Age Play - Lee Harrington
The adult baby, the sassy schoolgirl, the bratty teen all hold an honored place in the erotic roleplaying in the imagination of many adults. How can we play with these roles safely and consensually?
This book explains the boundaries, possibilities and techniques of consensual adult age play.
- What Is Age Play?
- Why Do Age Play?
- Archetypes for Age Play
- Types of Scene
- Negotiation and Organic Evolution
- Discipline and Punishment
- Educational BDSM Book
- Comprehensive Guide
- Technique and Tips
- Resource Handbook
- In the Sexploratorium Ageplay fetishes collection, find accessories, apparel and toys that sate the desires and demands of your inner child!
- Lee Harrington is an internationally known spiritual and erotic authenticity educator and an award-winning writer. He is the author of several books, including Shibari You Can Use.
- Publisher: Greenery Press (March 1, 2004)
- Size: 6.25 x 0.5 x 4 inches
- Weight: 3.07 ounces
- Paperback - 106 pages
We Also Recommend
Shibari You Can Use: Japanese Rope Bondage and Erotic Macramé Vol. 1 - Lee Harrington