The Truth about Sex, a Sex Primer for the 21st Century Volume II: Sex for Grown-Ups - Gloria Brame
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Looking for straightforward advice about sex and about life? Gloria Brame dishes it out!
Readers say Dr. Gloria Brame has changed their lives. Find out why in SEX FOR GROWN-UPS.
- The ultimate sex-positive adult primer
- A radical departure from institutionalized theories about what sex should be
- Facts about what sex actually is
- How to use this information to improve your sex life and relationships.
- A delightfully original and upbeat approach to sex based on three simple rules: human sexual behavior is complicated, sex and gender diversity are normal, and all adults can have pleasurable sex.
- Drawing on sex history, scientific data, sex studies, medical studies, and stories from her private practice
- Get sex education you never knew you needed and will always be grateful you received
- Using Safer Sex products means protecting the health of both you and of your sexual partner. It helps you stay healthy and can even make sex better.
- Dr. Gloria Brame is a sex therapist, sex writer, sex expert, BDSM advocate, LGBTQIA+ allied, certified clinical sexologist, femdom, Internet pioneer.
- Publisher: CCB Publishing; 2nd edition (June 20, 2013)
- Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Size: 5.51 x 0.37 x 8.5 inches
- Paperback: 166 pages