The Trainer (The Marketplace Series, Vol. 3) - Laur Antoniou
The third book in Laura Antoniou's THE MARKETPLACE series brings us into the house of Anderson, the Trainer of Trainers, where Chris Parker and a few clients are in residence.
Michael LaGuardia loves being part of the Marketplace and loves the sex slaves he regularly trains. After a couple of years in California, though, Michael thinks he is ready for a step up, an apprenticeship with Anderson. He's wrong.
Michael arrives at Anderson's Brooklyn brownstone with a chip on his shoulder and promptly trips over his own, oversized ego. There are some very important lessons Michael needs to learn, about humility, respect, and even sex. Fortunately for him, he's come to the one place where he'll get those lessons beaten into him (metaphorically, of course).
- The Marketplace series describes "an elite and secretive world organization, dedicated to the auctioning and overseeing of the world's finest lifestyle slaves... a world so vivid in sequel after sequel, it takes on a reality of its own, one that's visually hard to let go of once the reader has put down the book." - Libido Magazine
- Make an impact with a variety of props and tools that are designed to tease and to strike the chords of excitement.
- Laura Antoniou is an American novelist. She is the author of The Marketplace series of BDSM-themed novels, which were originally published under the pen name of Sara Adamson.
- Publisher: Circlet Press, Incorporated (March 4, 2015)
- Weight: 14.7 ounces
- Size: 5.5 x 0.75 x 8.5 inches
- Paperback: 330 pages