The Toybag Guide to Playing with Taboo Mollena Williams
TW: Topic focuses on playing with intense psychological triggers including fantasies of abuse.
Forbidden fantasies are common occurrences for consenting adults who eroticize power. Often, the hottest fantasies are often those that are the least acceptable -- those that mirror historical oppression and other "unacceptable" behaviors. Because these fantasies are deeply charged, they are among the riskiest and most challenging to enact. Yet it is possible, and often very rewarding, to do so.
In this guide, Mollena Williams, a Black woman who enjoys role playing racism and slavery with the right person, explains ways to safeguard these difficult scenes to ensure the emotional and physical safety of all concerned.
- Educational BDSM Book
- Comprehensive Guide
- Technique and Tips
- Playing with sexual taboos like ageplay, incest and rape
- Playing with cultural taboos like race and identity including Nazism and plantation slavery
- Intense physical/humiliation taboos like scat play
- A thorough and responsible guide to BDSM's furthest region
- Make an impact with a variety of props and tools that are designed to tease and to strike the chords of excitement.
- Mollena Williams is a NYC born and raised writer, actress, BDSM Educator, Storyteller, sobriety fiend since March 14th 2007, and an Award-Winning Executive Pervert.
- Publisher: Greenery Press (March 1, 2010)
- Size: 4 x 1 x 6 inches
- Illustrated paperback: 116 pages
We Also Recommend
Shibari You Can Use: Japanese Rope Bondage and Erotic Macramé Vol. 1 - Lee Harrington