The Toybag Guide to Medical Play
Guidelines and ideas for anyone attuned to roleplaying as a doctor, nurse or patient. Here's how to set the scene with equipment and props, some basic ideas for medical "exams" and "treatments," and important techniques for keeping your space, equipment and play safe and hygienic.
- Greenery Press; Illustrated edition (September 25, 2006)
- Good for those who have medical fantasies and want to safely try them out.
- Chapter 1: The medical fetish
- Chapter 2: Setting the mood with the exam room
- Chapter 3: Tools of the trade
- Chapter 4: Roleplay
- Chapter 5: For your own good
- Chapter 6: Weapons of ass destruction
- Chapter 5: Medical bondage
- Chapter 6: Urethral play: sounds like fun
- Chapter 7: Scalpel please - breaking skin
- Illustrated edition, Published September 25, 2006, 101 pages, 4 x 0.5 x 6 inches, 2.86oz
- Authored by Tempest, the pseudonym of a kinky health-care professional of more than 20 years’ experience. This is her first book
- Greenery Press, USA
- You might be interested in our other medical play items.
- Out of stock? Only stock items show as available on our website. If you would like to order this in an out-of-stock size or color, contact us via the online chat (lower right corner) so we can invoice you for your requested item.
- PASSIONAL Boutique & Sexploratorium warranties all non-sale products against defects for 30 days.