The New Bottoming Book - Dossie Easton & Janet W. Hardy
Looking for the go-to primers on how to get involved in BDSM play?
Almost a decade ago, the first Bottoming Book taught tens of thousands of people that bottoming - being a submissive, masochist, slave, "boy" or "girl," or other BDSM recipient is as much an art as topping. Since then, the growing popularity of BDSM, and the blossoming of the Internet as a source of information and connection, have created a whole new universe of possibilities for players.
Now, the completely updated revised New Bottoming Book gives even more insights and ideas, updated for a new millennium
- How to be a successful, popular bottom!
- New sections on Dominance/submission play,
- bridging the gap from on-line to real-time relationships,
- the four stages of a scene, and more.
- There are many moving and funny anecdotes, and an extra-large helping of the realistic wisdom for which these authors are known.
- Dossie Easton, a San Francisco therapist, has been an active sex radical since 1961. While she is a well-known bottom, Dossie also tops, and has taught dozens of classes on S/M techniques, skills and philosophy. She was one of the first members of the Society of Janus in San Francisco, and has been a leader in the emerging area of S/M practice that links S/M and spirituality.
- Janet W. Hardy (aka Catherine A. Liszt and Lady Green) is a writer, perv, girlfag, pain slut and educator. The author or co-author of eleven books about alternative sexuality, she has spoken at hundreds of conferences and workshops around the world. She lives, writes and cooks in Eugene, Oregon, with her spouse, dogs, cat and chickens.
- Publisher: Greenery Press; 2nd edition (January 12, 2001)
- Weight: 9.3 ounces
- Size: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Paperback: 173 pages