Stainless Steel Rope Hook
A rope hooks (also known as anal hook ) feature a stainless steel ball or egg that is inserted into the anus; or vagina, the closed ring can then be combined with rope to apply pressure from the outside.
All are made with 1/2" solid high-polish surgical grade (#420) stainless steel, and are built seamlessly for optimum hygiene and cleanability. The steel gives them a lovely pleasurable weight when worn.
- Small Single Ball (folded loop): The insertable ball is ~1" in diameter. The loop turns sideways to sit flush with the body to make this model more wearable.
- Medium Single Ball (turned out loop): The insertable ball is ~1.5" in diameter. Loop is outward away from the body.
- Medium Single Ball (folded flat loop): The insertable ball is ~1.5" in diameter. Loop is turned flat against the body.
- Medium Beehive Egg (folded loop): The beehive styling of the egg fives a fun textural feeling as well. The insertable egg is ~1.5" in diameter. The loop turns sideways to sit flush with the body.
- Large Egg (regular loop): The large egg measures 2" in diameter at widest point, and is tapered for easier insertion. The large ball and solid steel construction give it a lovely heavy weight. The loop is in line with the hook, sticking out behind the body.
- Front Hook (small loop): This hook can be worn front or back, but it's designed to be worn on the front and apply pressure on the G-Spot. Made of 1" smooth solid steel, this hook has a lovely heavy weight.
With these hooks, you'll need some ROPE!
- PASSIONAL Boutique & Sexploratorium warranties all products against defects for 30 days