Sometimes She Lets Me: Best Butch Femme Erotica - Tristan Taormino
Editor Tristan Taormino chose her favorite butch/femme stories from the Best Lesbian Erotica series, which has sold over 200,000 copies in the 16 years she was editor.
This book shows that it's all about attitude. If you think you know what goes in in the bedroom between femmes and butches, predicting who will wind up on top isn't easy!
- 22 shorts will delight you with erotic surprises
- In Joy Parks's delicious "Sweet Thing," the new femme librarian in town shows a butch baker a new trick in bed.
- The stud in "Tag!," by D. Alexandria, finds her baby girl after a chase in the woods by scent alone.
- The girl in a pleated skirt gets exactly what she wants from her Daddy in Peggy Munson's "The Rock Wall."
- More stories by S. Bear Bergman, Rosalind Christine Lloyd, Samiya A. Bashir, and many more.
- PASSIONAL Boutique & Sexploratorium is committed to providing intelligent books and media (including audiobooks and DVDs) on the topics of pleasure, identity, fantasy, health, art and body-positive fashion and expression.
- Tristan Taormino is an American feminist author, columnist, sex educator, activist, editor, speaker, radio host, and pornographic film director.
- Publisher: Cleis Press (February 16, 2010)
- Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Size: 5.5 x 0.5 x 8 inches
- Paperback: 224 pages
We Also Recommend
We Will Not Cancel Us: And Other Dreams of Transformative Justice (Emergent Strategy Series) - Adrienne Maree Brown