Soaked! A Watersports Handbook for Men - Joseph W. Bean
Want to explore the world of watersports from a gay male perspective? If you're going to get wet, get "Soaked."
Probably right after bondage, the most basic erotic play that people find themselves getting into is water sports. After all, how complicated can a little WS action be? But it's our attraction to that warm wetness that noted author and historian Joseph Bean takes a goggle-eyed look at here. This is a descriptive and narrative handbook for men into watersports fetish.
- From the bad to the good and the really, really good!
- A tour of the finer points of play
- History of the fetish
- Golden fiction selections
- Written in a no nonsense style, even includes a quote from Benjamin Franklin!
- Size: 155 x 230 x 11mm
- Weight: 331g
- 2006 Paperback, 157 pages