Smart Girl's Guide to the G-Spot - Violet Blue
The G-spot is not a myth. It's a miracle!
A secret zone in the powerhouse of female orgasm, the mythology and physiology of the G-spot remains a mystery to many. With wit and panache, sex educator and best-selling writer Violet Blue assists cisgender women (and their partners) master the sexual alphabet through “G.”
- An illustrated anatomical guide
- Couple-play, positions, toys, and safer sex
- Heterosexual/cisgender focused but information applies to many genders
- Suggestions that lead readers of all genders to sensational possibilities and earth-shaking, bed-breaking, gale force vaginal climaxes
- Includes sections on further reading and recommended videos and DVDs
- Practical information on toys and toy shopping
- Our Sexploratorium collections remain focused on intelligent explorations of fantasy, sexuality and relationships. Sexploratorium's curated collections of Lubricants, Vibrators and massagers, Dildos, Harnesses, Anal Toys, Penis Toys, Vaginal Exercisers, Positioning Aids, Bath & Hygiene and CBD products, offer an abundance of pleasurable options for anybody.
- Violet Blue is a best-selling author of sex manuals and editor of erotica. She writes for and has been interviewed by O: The Oprah Magazine, The History Channel, and Penthouse, and in 2013 was named one of the Best Sex Educators in San Francisco by SF Weekly.
- Publisher: ReadHowYouWant; 16th ed. edition (December 28, 2012)
- Weight: 9.5 ounces
- Size: 7.75 x 0.3 x 10 inches
- Paperback: 132 pages