A sharps container is a hard plastic container that is used to safely dispose of hypodermic needles and other sharp medical instruments, such as IV catheters and disposable scalpels.
In healthcare, sharps are a form of biohazardous waste generated during the provision of care, treatment and services.
- Description: Red Sharps medical waste container
- There are many kinds of sharps found in healthcare organizations, including:
- Hypodermic needles
- Syringes, such as insulin syringes for diabetic patients
- Wires, including dental wires
- Material: Plastic
- Available color: Red
- Available sizes: 1qt, 4qt
- Don't be without a sharps container when you are playing with Body Piercing Needles.
- Manufactured in the USA
- Out of stock? Only in-stock items show as available on our website. If you would like to order this in an out-of-stock size or color, contact us via the online chat (lower right corner)
- PASSIONAL Boutique & Sexploratorium warranties all products against defects for 30 days.
- Due to the personal nature of this item, PASSIONAL will not accept returns on non-defective merchandise.